Adding Unicode operators to D

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:59:46 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Steven Schveighoffer
> <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Why can't the emacs module solution work that was used for the cheverons?
>
> Beeeecause not everyone uses emacs?

In fact, I think there are only like three of us using emacs.  :-)  So
it's not a very general solution.

But I think the point is that you should be able to implement
something similar in many editors.
Although I think the trick of showing one thing but saving another is
more tricky for most editors than just replacing the strings outright
a la AutoCorrect.

--bb