DMD 1.035 and 2.019 releases

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:47:53 PDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Moritz Warning <moritzwarning at web.de> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:04:49 -0400, Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

>> > uh,<br><br>why don&#39;t you want to change struct
>>
>> Hi Jarrett,
>> do you mind not to use html markup?
>> My news reader has no html renderer, nor my eye to brain connection.
>> Thanks. :)
>
> Ack, I've started using the mailing lists and gmail to interact with
> the newsgroups and forgot that it uses HTML by default, thanks for the
> heads up.

That happened to me too.

I posted a suggestion to Google after that that Gmail should be smart
enough not to reply to a plain text message with an HTML formatted
one.  Or that there should be a way to specify certain recipients
don't get HTML.
Maybe if you suggest it too it will push it up on their radar a bit.

--bb