DSSS 0.77 released.

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Sun Sep 7 22:58:03 PDT 2008

DSSS, the D Shared Software System, is a tool to ease the building,
installation, configuration and acquisition of D software.

DSSS 0.77, the "Oh, I assumed Gregor got hit by a bus" release, has been
a long time coming, mainly because my life has become substantially more
busy recently. The changelog:

         - Rebuild: Merged DMD 2.019.
         - Rebuild: dmd-win-tango now correctly uses -ltango-base-dmd
instead
           of -lphobos
         - Rebuild: Fixed a pipe left open in Windows.
         - User -S and -I now come before system -S and -I options, so
users can
           override system defaults more easily.
         - Rebuild: Builds are run concurrently across all processors,
or any
           number of processes specified explicitly with the -j option
(except
           on Windows)

The major change is multi-proc builds. Enjoy it on your quad-cores, I
know I am. I intended to get so much more done, but ... well, this is
what I actually /managed/ to get done.

I'm running severely low on time (I'm now a graduate student), so I'm
looking for help. Anything from handling tickets to porting help to
anything else you can think of, I'd really appreciate.

As per usual, more information and downloads are available at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss/

  - Gregor Richards

PS: I'm still building binaries, they'll appear in a few moments.