Book in the works by Alexander Stepanov

superdan super at dan.org
Mon Sep 8 07:26:28 PDT 2008

Manfred_Nowak Wrote:

> superdan wrote:
>
> > question was addressed to manfred.
>
> I cannot answer your question because I do not understand the content.
>
> Please note that I never vistited any territory with english speaking
> people, whereas you seem to be a genius in using the english tongue.

that don't stop you from using them big words eh.

to clarify. you said

"Sorrily Stepanov gives no answer for the immidiately rising question what the restriction of a finite computational basis implies for computational hard/intractable problems."

since you wrote it i can only presume you understand it. i do not. moreover i feel it's wrong. so why don't you please explain it to me.