curses bindings

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 15:41:54 PDT 2008

We could work together on this. IMHO that would be the best. If you have
any ideas, requests, etc, do not hesitate to send me a mail. I am always
open for constructive ideas. There are few people on IRC who are always
interested in curses binding.

Personally, I would very much welcome PDCurses support, because it works
on Microsoft(R) Windows(TM). Problem is, PDCurses' structures are
different from ncurses... But, I still think it is doable.