Revised RFC on range design for D2

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 07:28:05 PDT 2008

Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

> In wake of the many excellent comments and suggestions made here, I made
> one more pass through the draft proposal for ranges.
>
> http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/~aalexand/d/tmp/std_range.html
>
> There are some comments in red illustrating some uncertainties (not
> all), and the names of the primitives have been updated. Bicycle shed
> galore! But don't forget to comment on the reactor as well :o).

The colorful diagram is nice, but it doesn't belong at the top of the article.  Is it possible to find a better spot?  It may be best following the "Coding with ranges also has disadvatages" paragraph.

PS: You're missing an n in disadvantages.  I read past it several times, but my spell checker caught it.