Paper acknowledges positively D's approach to purity

Robert Jacques sandford at jhu.edu
Mon Sep 15 06:54:36 PDT 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 04:52:20 -0400, Bill Baxter <wbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats to all involved in the design!  Is this the first mention of
> D in such a peer-reviewed research publication?

Yes and no. It's the first time the language has been commented on (that I
know of), but a year ago I had a conference poster (At AAPM) which
mentioned D and this year I had a MICCAI workshop paper
(http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/hpmiccai/program.html, see Towards Real-Time
Radiation Therapy: GPU Accelerated Superposition/Convolution) in addition
to some posters (at AAPM and ASTRO). I wouldn't be surprised if there are
others that have used D in their research and have cited it.