Delight

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVEgmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:33:54 PDT 2008

bearophile wrote:

> Mosfet:
>> Is there any performance loss from compared to D language ?
>
> No, it's just D1 resyntaxed. That is, it generally improves on the
> old-school syntax of D ;-)
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

How complet is the page? From wath I read there was several good features
missing from D1 and if it's just a resyntax thats a shame :)

The most notisable was that I found no mention of an equvivalent to this

foreach(i,x;collection)
        doSuff(i,x);

my experience from java is that not getting access to the index can be a
real problem.

Looks good overall thou I'm particularly curious about how the dependency
injection will turn out. It feels slightly similar to pure in an object
oriented way :)

/Johan Granberg