dmd 1.043 alpha for FreeBSD 7.1

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Tue Apr 14 16:15:25 PDT 2009

Robert Fraser wrote:
> Walter Bright wrote:
>> Also, note that most bands put out their first CD as a self-titled one.
>
> In my collection (admittedly a small sample; 90 bands), only 6/13
> self-titled albums are first albums.

I salute you, sir, for actually doing some research on this important
topic! <g>

Of course, the greatest band evar, Led Zeppelin, self-titled their first
3 albums. Chicago self-titled practically every one of their albums, and
is "second only to the Beach Boys as the most successful American rock
band of all time, in terms of both albums and singles" according to Amazon.