dmd 1.043 alpha for FreeBSD 7.1

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas.l.olsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:46:14 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Jordan Miner
<jminer2613 at nospam.students.pcci.edu> wrote:
> Walter Bright Wrote:
>
>> Because gcc on linux predefines "linux", not "Linux".
>
> Please change the version identifier from linux to Linux.

I realise I probably did my part to spike this discussion.

However, given the complaints Walter got from adding the Posix
identifier, removing "linux" is obviously a really bad idea.

But I must say I think "Linux" should be added, and "linux" be there
for legacy reasons, like "darwin" I guess.

-Tomas