dmd 2.029 release [OT]

Benji Smith dlanguage at benjismith.net
Mon Apr 27 20:34:12 PDT 2009

Georg Wrede wrote:
> Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
>>> I mean, who's such a nutcase that he forgets halfway in the dragging,
>>> what
>>> it is he's dragging?
>>
>> Middle-click.
>
> Yeah.
>
> But I still don't see the glamouros advantages in dragging whole pictures.
>
> And I often drag stuff to existing tabs. A good example is when browsing
> http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap090424.html where I usually end up with a
> dozen tabs in no time.

I think it's because Firefox doesn't know you're just dragging those
images to a tab. For all the browser knows, you're playing a game of
chess, and you're dragging a pawn to E5. In which case, it makes a lot
of sense for a ghost image to follow the drag behavior.

For generalized dragdrop, I think ghosted images are a good, safe guess.

Did you know you can right-click to "Open in New Tab"?

--benji