Initial release of Goldie: GOLD Parser Engine for D

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Aug 28 14:32:57 PDT 2009

"Leandro Lucarella" <llucax at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:20090828211541.GA31527 at homero.springfield.home...
> Nick Sabalausky, el 28 de agosto a las 16:47 me escribiste:
>> [Pro ANTLR?] - GOLD's GUI tool *is* GOLD, and so (unless I'm mistaken)
>> you
>> can't use it as a command-line app (but I've found compiling grammars
>> with
>> it to be very painless, anyway). I *think* ANTLR can be used
>> command-line.
>> (But again, FWIW, I do intend to create an GOLD-compatible program that
>> will
>> work on the command line)
>
> I don't know if you has seen Gazelle. It goal is similar to GOLD, to be
> able to reuse the grammars easily. It's C and still in development (it
> doesn't have any tools to write grammars or anything) but looks promising.
>
> http://www.reverberate.org/gazelle/

Interesting, thanks for the link. That does sound similar to what I want to
do, just that I'm doing it in D and using GOLD as a starting point and
growing from there. Be interesting to see how both turn out.