QtD 0.1 is out!

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:15:17 PST 2009

> that for a few months before I found that addon, using the web was so bad I
> was *very* close to abandoning use of the web entirely.

What kind of sites do you go that are so bad?  I find things a little
annoying without FlashBlock, and I have Firefox's default popup
blocking on, but with those two things, I don't see much of anything
all *that* annoying in my day-to-day web use.  So I'm wondering if it
has to do with the sites you frequent or something?  Or is it just
your threshold for tolerating an ad or two is so much lower than mine?

--bb