QtD 0.1 is out!

grauzone none at example.net
Thu Feb 5 22:05:52 PST 2009

Daniel Keep wrote:

> Eldar Insafutdinov wrote:
>> David Ferenczi Wrote:
>>
>>> I'm glad to see this release and the progress of qtd!
>>>
>>> Coudl you please provide a link to the tutrial? Many thanks!

>> tutorials are in trunk/examples
>> http://code.google.com/p/qtd/source/browse/#svn/trunk/examples
>
> "No files in this directory."
>
> Well that sucks.  Oh well, I... hey, wait a second...
>
> *unblocks javascript*
>
> "No files in this directory, but there ARE subdirectories!"
>
> Sometimes, I really wish there was a way to electrocute people for
> making their sites break without Javascript...
>
>   -- Daniel
>
> (Not angry at you, Eldar; angry at Google.  They should know better :) )

Finally somehow who shares my pain. You have my sympathy.

Especially Google is really bad with this. Not only are they pushing
AJAX. They completely fail to make their sites useful without JS. Did
you ever try to browse Youtube with JavaScript disabled? It's really fun
to see, for what things they thought you _must_ have JS enabled.

(My solution to this is not to browse Youtube at all.)