QtD 0.1 is out!

Eldar Insafutdinov e.insafutdinov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:59:28 PST 2009

ideage Wrote:

> Great stuff!
>
> Expect window's version!

So after some time trying to build qtd windows packages I realized that there are huge issues. I tried first dmd and since I have to link D part of wrapper with C++ object files produced by mingw - it didnt work and I was told that it's because mingw and dmd have different object file formats. So 2 options left are gdc(which is kinda outdated) and ldc(which doesn't support exception handling). So the situation is suspended, although I am trying to build it with ldc now.