Just one more thing...

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sat Feb 14 23:43:24 PST 2009

Walter Bright wrote:
> I suppose that explains the bus error. But I love this: "The Firebird
> build environment now uses both - just to make 100% certain". Blech.
> Anyone know for sure? I hate randomly trying things.

Set both of them... They're for the same thing, but as with all
deprecation processes it's not 100% sure everything is migrated.

MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
CFLAGS+=-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk

Specifically, you want gcc and linker to use the same settings.
(especially to pick the correct OS version of the crt1 library)

But according to the documentation, this "should" work instead:
-mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk

--anders

PS.
I *think* it's fixed in Xcode 3.1.2, but I wouldn't bet on it...
If you're using Xcode 3.0 (from DVD), you should probably upgrade.