Just one more thing...

Anders F Bjöšrklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Feb 15 00:12:40 PST 2009

Walter Bright wrote:

>> I gather this only works with Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" ?
>>
>> $ dmd/osx/bin/dmd hello.d
>> Bus error
>>
>> Could it be rebuilt with the MacOSX10.4u.sdk, perhaps ?
>
> It works with whatever came with the Mac mini install disk <g>. I have
> no idea about other setups.

It works on Mac OS X 10.5 (confirmed with "hello.d"):
$ dmd/osx/bin/dmd dmd/samples/d/hello.d

However, "dmd" is not executable (chmod +x dmd) and
"dmd.conf" is missing (copy from "linux" directory) ?

--anders

PS. I made an installer for it with PackageMaker.app,
similar to the ones for Windows and Linux made earlier.
http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/dmd-setup.html (DMD 1.00)
http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/rpm-setup.html (DMD 1.00)