QtD. first results.

Eldar Insafutdinov e.insafutdinov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 00:57:55 PST 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

> Eldar Insafutdinov wrote:
> > 2 month passed since the work on Qt binding started and we got first
> > results now.
>
> I think that's awesome news! Quick question - are you using D1, D2, or
> both for compiling?
>
> Andrei

D1. Although we will probably have to port moc for it(D2 hopefully lets us avoid preprocessor), but nobody who I asked was able to tell me where D2 comes out of beta. And so nobody ever started working on tango-D2 which I use as well as other things which are D1-only at the moment. But of course we are considering D2 in the future.