Descent 0.5.4 released

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:04:59 PST 2009

Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Wow! Thanks for the joyful answer, Daniel. :-)
>
> The attachment you sent doesn't compile, it gives a syntax error in the
> mixed content for the IsExpression (only a type is allowed, not
> "this."). Anyway, I'll change the
> "!descent.core.dom.CompilationUnit at 17c858d" message to something like
> "Module foo has syntax or semantic errors due to mixins".

Cool.  Can I make one other inquiry?  Is it possible to get the CT
window to not scroll back to the top every time the source file changes?
 I've just been using it to debug a mixin (oh God I love this SO MUCH)
and I had to keep scrolling down every time I changed something.

Even if I had to manually pin the window, or specify which part of the
code to view the CT for, it'd really improve the feature.

  -- Daniel