dmd 1.046 and 2.031 releases

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Mon Jul 6 17:16:55 PDT 2009

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 14:42:12 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> Well, I think I'd call that aggravation.

Ok, if we do not have to bend to the C winds, then the default would be to
have switch NOT fall through. That way we do not have to code "break;" at
all. Is that aggravation?

And then for those rare times when a falling through is required, recycle
the "goto" or any other existing key word - (I hear that "static" is always
available) - to affect a fall through behaviour.

Anyhow, sorry to have been a nuisance again.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia