[OT] dmd 1.046 and 2.031 releases

BCS none at anon.com
Tue Jul 7 00:01:31 PDT 2009

Hello Daniel,

> [1] like me. My girlfriend disagrees with me on this,

You have a girlfriend that even bothers to have an opinion on a programming
issue, lucky bastard.

> though. *I* think she's crazy, but I'm not exactly
> inclined to try and change her mind. :)

That reminds me of a quote: "If you assume a woman's mind is supposed to
work like a man's, the only conclusion you can come to is they are *all*
crazy." OTOH you can switch the perspective on that around and I expect it's
just as true. It should be pointed out that, almost by definition, you can't
have 50% of the world be crazy.