dmd 1.046 and 2.031 releases

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:43:41 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu, el  7 de julio a las 15:12 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >Andrei Alexandrescu, el  7 de julio a las 10:56 me escribiste:
> >>Yup, that's what happened to case :o).

> >>I think that's a good idea. Who has the time and resources to set that up?
> >What's wrong with the Wiki?
>
> Where's the link?

I mean the D Wiki!
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi

(BTW, nice job with the Wiki for whoever did it, I don't remember who was
putting a lot of work on improving the Wiki, but it's really much better
organized now)

I think we can add a DIP (D Improvement Proposal =) section in the
"Language Development" section:
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel