dmd 1.046 and 2.031 releases

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:08:04 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu, el  7 de julio a las 16:54 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >Andrei Alexandrescu, el  7 de julio a las 15:12 me escribiste:

> >>Where's the link?
> >I mean the D Wiki!
> >http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi
> >(BTW, nice job with the Wiki for whoever did it, I don't remember who was
> >putting a lot of work on improving the Wiki, but it's really much better
> >organized now)
> >I think we can add a DIP (D Improvement Proposal =) section in the
> >"Language Development" section:
> >http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel
>
> Great idea. I can only hope the technical level will be much higher than
> the two threads related to switch.

I think proposals should be published there but discussed here, so be
ready for all kind of discussions (the ones you like and the ones you
don't =). From time to time, when there is some kind of agreement, the
proposal should be updated (with a new "revision number").

I just went wild and added a DIP index[1] and the first DIP (DIP1),
a template for creating new DIPs[2].

This are just rought drafts, but I think they are good enought to start
with. Comments are apreciated.

I will post a "formal" announcement too.

[1] http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DiPs
[2] http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DiP1