Descent generated documentation

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:42:41 PDT 2009

This is simply the most useful documentation tool for D even if you would
not improve it's appearance!

It's fast, concise and quick to navigate, I like it a lot.

Some random remarks:

I'd like to see the hierarchy, implemented interfaces and such before class
ddoc comments. (because some comments can be long)

I assume you plan to do something with visibility?

How annoying would it be to show links to all modules that a module publicly
imports? That would be useful.

Some classes and modules are very big, a (clickable) summary of sorts would
be nice. See tango.text.Util for example where this has been done manually
for all the function templates.

Do you know Natural Docs? It has a pretty good though sometimes a little
verbose  presentation of generated docs (also does summaries):
http://www.naturaldocs.org/documentation/html/files/NaturalDocs-.html

Especially the indexing bits are very good.