Descent generated documentation

torhu no at spam.invalid
Thu Jul 9 15:36:29 PDT 2009

On 09.07.2009 16:18, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> Jacob Carlborg escribió:
>>  Generated source code like the tango documentation has
>
> Why would you like to see the source code? I never seen this "feature"
> in any other documentation generator. One should not need to see the
> source code to use the API.
>
> If a lot of people request it, I'll do it. But I don't like to break
> encapsulation, even in documentation! :-P

Especially with Tango I've found that it's often easier to figure out
what you need to know by reading the code than the docs.  Particularly
Kris' code for some modules is easier to read than the (current and
previous) docs, and in some cases the code will always tell you more
than docs can.  So it would be nice to have a link to the source.  Just
a link to the plain text version would be perfect.