Descent generated documentation

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Sun Jul 12 11:49:49 PDT 2009

Ary Borenszweig escribió:
> Hi all!
>
> So... I've been playing around with generating ddocs from Descent
>
> phobos: http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/ddoc/phobos/
> Tango: http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/ddoc/tango/

Hi again!

I uploaded two zip files:

http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/ddoc/descent_phobos_docs.zip
http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/ddoc/descent_tango_docs.zip

They include all the docs for both libraries, and also a stylesheet.css
file. Also now the generated html is indented and properly
"css-classed". (but if you need some modification to the generated html,
please tell me.)

So you can download that and start playing with the stylesheet to make
it look better.

You might also want to try to include jquery in one of the generated
htmls and then attach handlers to the onload event to add collapsible
regions, or anything you'd like.

I hope you can come up with a nice one. :)

The one that looks better will stay in Descent as the default one.