Descent, now with Open Type Hierarchy

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed Jul 29 14:14:48 PDT 2009

Major suggestion:

The auto compleat drop down is very un-aggressive. I'd love to see it be
Google style sort based rather than ordered-list/browse based.

The kind of thing I'm thinking of is having a live sort of the options based
on (among other things) what you have typed and the current context. For
instance, pull things to the top of the list that are of the correct type
for this context (or to a lesser extent, if they have members that are of
the correct type), and do infix matches rather than just prefix matches.
Also nice would be history based sorting (the more often I use something,
the higher up it is).