Taunting

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Mon Jun 1 10:44:16 PDT 2009

Reply to Ary,

> (I came to this conclusion when trying to debug the scrapple:units
> project).

I'm sorry <g> OTOH that is a rater pathological cases.

One option that might be doable (I don't know how the inside works so I'm
guessing here) is to have the debug more highlight expression that can undergo
CTFE and constant folding. The user would work by selecting an expression
and it would be replace with it's value. to make things manageable, long
string expressions could be truncated and accessed via pop up and as for
string mixins, run the result thought the general code formatter.