cv2pdb 0.3 released

torhu no at spam.invalid
Mon Jun 8 15:43:16 PDT 2009

On 05.06.2009 09:37, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> cv2pdb is a converter of DMD CodeView debug information to PDB debug
> format to make debugging of D applications that were created with the
> Digital Mars compiler, as seamless as possible in current versions of
> Visual Studio.

This is great stuff!  Maybe the Windows debugger problem is more or less
solved with this project.

As someone mostly used to msvc 6, I have to say that debugging in msvc 9
is incredibly sluggish in comparison.  Most actions in the debugger
takes several seconds to complete, while in msvc 6 it's more or less
instantaneous.  Is that also the case when debugging C++?