MySQLD

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Wed Jun 10 07:47:52 PDT 2009

Unless you write your own everything, it should be GPL.  That said,
MySQL has had a FLOSS/FOSS exception for quite some time - so if you use
one of those licenses for linked software, it's fine also, according to
their site.

Notably, some are writing their own drivers from scratch (e.g. PHP) to
avoid this issue.

Of course, I am not a lawyer; please don't construe the above as legal
advice.

-[Unknown]