MiniD 2 - Might as well be done

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Tue Jun 16 15:39:01 PDT 2009

Why not writing a book about D, Jarrett ? The MiniD documents are
excellent.
In fact you, respective what you write, reminds me to Jesse Liberty +
Humor. (well,... maybe C++ in 21 days was already a joke) but
nevertheless Jesse's book was a kind of eye opener to me simply because
it shows that is IS possible to explain difficult stuff in a smart way.
  So why not JB on D...?
In case of doubt : I am willing to send you a bottle of fine Cognac to
give the book a very first go. (not kidding)

However, guess like anybody else, I just can say: Thanks for this
interesting new language.
Björn