Diamond, a D Memory Debugger (and profiler)

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:09:17 PDT 2009

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:55:37 +0300, Extrawurst <spam at extrawurst.org> wrote:

> Sounds great, is it possible to read the aforementioned thesis too ?

I've been undecided whether I should post it online, for the reason that
it was written for a committee of Moldavian professors who had no clue
what a garbage collector is (not to mention having heard of D), and were
definitely not going to read my thesis (just listen to the 10-minute
presentation)... Even though I did put some effort into it, it may have
some inaccuracies. So please don't judge it too harshly :P

Thesis:
http://thecybershadow.net/d/Memory_Management_in_the_D_Programming_Language.pdf

Presentation (PowerPoint 2007, sorry):
http://thecybershadow.net/d/Presentation.pptx