QtD 0.1 is out!

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at iki.fi
Fri Mar 6 08:34:19 PST 2009

Eldar Insafutdinov wrote:
> It didn't take very long after previous post to make a first
> implementation of signals and slots(thanks to great people from #d)
> which means that you can actually start doing something useful. 0.1
> is probably most suitable tag for this release. Again - see tutorials
> for how to use signals.

I read on http://code.google.com/p/qtd/ the following:

"QtD requires tango. Those who use phobos should try tangobos or modify
qtd(that should not be very difficult)."

I bet quite some of the non-Tango users ignore QtD because they don't
want to install Tango just for one thing.

If you can find a Phobos user who has done this "not very diffcult" QtD
modification, he might write a short description. And a link to that
could be on the page, next to the sentence.

Even better would of course be to make QtD work with both already.