Open source dmd on Reddit!

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Mar 12 12:37:24 PDT 2009

"Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:gpbmma$29lj$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>> Unfortunately English is a very crappy language ;)
>
> I think it's a great language, it's just...

I dunno, I'm convinced that if English weren't my native language I'd have
never been able to learn it ;)  Pseudo-phonetic alphabet, more grammatical
exceptions than rules, etc. When I was taking various foreign languages in
school, I found Spanish and German to be far more difficult than Japanese
largely *because* Japanese is so much more different from English than the
others. But then again, I am known for being a bit weird :)