D release > v1.030 is not stable ???

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 10:20:53 PDT 2009

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:12:47 -0400, The Anh Tran wrote:

> Download page says so:
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/download.html
>
> I've never noticed this until i make proposal for my friends.
> Thanks.

The whole 1.0 branch is supposed to be stable (meaning, no new features
only bug fixes).  There have been releases that were unusable due to
obscure introduced bugs, but there are definitely more recent versions
than 1.030 that were usable.  I use 1.038 at the moment.

I have no idea why 1.030 is annointed the stable version.

-Steve