Blaze 2.0

Mason Green mason.green at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:25:32 PDT 2009

Brian wrote:
> That sounds good. I'll see if I can do a nice 3 way comparison between
> box2d and blaze 1.0/2.0 and also see if I can find any speedups. I don't
> have much time to spare unfortunately.

Great, if you can find the spare time it would be greatly appreciated
:-) I think a comparison with box2d would be very enlightening...

Actually, a performance analysis of box2D vs. jBox2D vs. Blaze 2.0 would
be quite useful.  It may prove helpful for other folks who are
considering porting c++ or Java applications to D.

Would anyone consider a set of memory management best practices a good idea?