Tango 0.99.8 Sean released

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Mar 28 09:57:14 PDT 2009

"Lars Ivar Igesund" <larsivar at igesund.net> wrote in message
news:gqkpm7$2cip$1 at digitalmars.com...

> The CSS and DDoc macro's are in SVN, I think most of what you mention can
> be
> fixed via that so feel free to suggest patches. A note on fonts; I think
> none are currently specified meaning that what you see are the browswer
> defaults.

The only font I have a problem with is the one used for the function
signature. It looks like some sort of typewriter font and definitely isn't
my browser's default. (Although I suppose it might be my default monospace
font and just looks weird when scaled up and bolded...In fact, glancing at
the HTML/CSS right now, I think that is the case.)