Tango 0.99.8 Sean released

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:45:07 PDT 2009

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Lars Ivar Igesund" <larsivar at igesund.net> wrote in message
> news:gqkpm7$2cip$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> The CSS and DDoc macro's are in SVN, I think most of what you mention can
>> be
>> fixed via that so feel free to suggest patches. A note on fonts; I think
>> none are currently specified meaning that what you see are the browswer
>> defaults.
>>

> The only font I have a problem with is the one used for the function
> signature. It looks like some sort of typewriter font and definitely isn't
> my browser's default. (Although I suppose it might be my default monospace
> font and just looks weird when scaled up and bolded...In fact, glancing at
> the HTML/CSS right now, I think that is the case.)

I've been annoyed with this in the past. These days, I let websites
choose serif, sans serif, or monospace; but only I choose which fonts
those map to. If your website asks for Helvetica or Arial, it's getting
Cronos. If it asks for Times, it gets Chaparral. And so forth.

In Firefox, under the Content tab of the preferences window, look at the
Fonts & Colors group and press Advanced. There is a checkbox that
controls whether websites' preferences for fonts will be honored.