D GC Benchmark Suite

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:05:08 PDT 2009

Robert Clipsham, el 28 de marzo a las 20:52 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >Hello. I'm trying to make a benchmark suite to evaluate different GC
> >implementations. I'm looking for trivial benchmarks and full real-life
> >programs. If you have something like that or if you are interested in more
> >details about what I'm looking for, please read the following link:
> >http://proj.llucax.com.ar/blog/dgc/blog/post/-1382f6a3
> >Thank you.
> I'd be interested to know what you come up with for this, I'd like more
> benchmarks to include in http://dbench.octarineparrot.com/ . I have
> already been sent a few, I have not had chance to include them yet
> though.

Sure, but bare in mind that the benchmark I intend to make are targeted to
one compiler only, because I want to compare GC implementations
performance. But I guess they could be useful too to test different
compilers too (they might have different GC implementations in the future
as well :)