Split digitalmars.D newsgroup into .D and .D2 newsgroups?

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:04:40 PDT 2009

Jarrett Billingsley, el 12 de mayo a las 01:01 me escribiste:
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Walter Bright
> <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> > Is this a good idea?
> >

> My gut reaction is 'yes'.  But what would be left on .D without the
> hundred-post threads about ranges?  There really _isn't_ that much
> conversation about D1, and most of it probably belongs on .D.learn
> anyway.

That's why I think D.learn should be named D.users and D should be named
D.devel. D.learn seems to be a "newbie" group and D seems to be an
"expert" group. Since there is no develpment in the D1 side, there would
be no much D1 talking in D.devel (as it is now), except for some bug
report discussion or something.