Taunting

grauzone none at example.net
Fri May 22 06:46:10 PDT 2009

BCS wrote:
> Reply to Ary,
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtYCFVPfx4M
>>

> The clunk you just heard is my jaw bouncing on the floor <G> NICE!!!!!

It would be very nice to have such a debugging feature. Too bad it's
hardcoded into a very bug GUI system.

Even if I spent hours configuring Eclipse for my needs, there's still
the speed issue. Even after I purchased a new PC, using Eclipse felt
like stirring lava. (Sure, it was better than before, but I'll just stay
with my light-speed fast syntax highlighting text editor.)

But for someone who does use Eclipse/Descent, this is great, of course.