Taunting

grauzone none at example.net
Sun May 24 08:48:29 PDT 2009

> Give me a break.  You guys act like it's a fucking affront to your
> religion to have to use Flash or Youtube.

Sorry for complaining about the necessity to be forced to install an
annoying, crappy, utterly obnoxious plugin like Flash, that barely adds
functionality to anything, but instead makes everything slower, harder
to use, and you have to figure out things like disabling sounds and
tracking Flash cookies. It has some nice additional security holes too.
(Oh my, is that what the Internet has become...?)