OT: Flash and Javascript (Was: Taunting)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun May 24 11:48:43 PDT 2009

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:gvc4kc$29bd$1 at digitalmars.com...
> And, (and here's the real clincher), since I obviously can't enforce
> proper design on the web, the one thing I *can* do is just simply disable
> that shit. So I do. And as you can already tell, I'm far from the only
> one.

Oh, yea, and *I'm* the one who catches flack for that, instead of the people
that are actually making those garbage designs in the first place, just
because *I'm* not complacent enough to roll over and take it like all the
rest of the good little drones.

Which of course lead me to another thing...this modern society of "anyone
who complains about anything is just simply being a problem", *grumble*
*grumble*...