OT: Flash and Javascript (Was: Taunting)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun May 24 13:42:44 PDT 2009

"Saaa" <empty at needmail.com> wrote in message
news:gvcb0n$2l9f$1 at digitalmars.com...

>> And then there's FlashBlock, which I *would* absolutely love...except it
>> *only* works with JS enabled!!! ^&$&^%^^&!!! And frankly, I just don't
>> have the time to dig into FF extension-writing and do things the way I
>> really want them.
>
> Just use noscript for blocking flash

I don't like the way it does it. FlashBlock gives me a box where the flash
is, and when I do want to view it (and yes, *sometimes* I do), I can just
click on it and it'll show. Unless noscript has changed since I last looked
at it, it doesn't do anything like that, it's just all-or-nothing.