OT: Flash and Javascript (Was: Taunting)

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Sun May 24 15:53:28 PDT 2009

> Now now, needing additional software just for disabling features is
> really... stupid, but at least I'm not using virus scanners or "personal
> firewalls".

Selectively disabling, not so stupid I would think.

I like them firewalls, making me select who can send info about me and who
can not.
Also most have additional program guards, which show me what a program is
asking for.
They give a bit more insight into how programs work.

I mostly use the virusscanner because I don't trust java and friends.