OT: Flash and Javascript (Was: Taunting)

BCS none at anon.com
Sun May 24 23:08:34 PDT 2009

Hello Nick,

> I wish you were a higher-up at Epic ;) They seem to have pretty much
> the opposite attitude, and I get so worked-up every time I see a quote
> from "CliffyB" or any of the others...

I'm sorry to disappoint, but gaming is the only case where building to the
latest hardware has any rational justification. That said, build to scale
all the way down is also a good idea, but I have no problem with games that
use and need a nice system to run. Than again I'm not a gamer by any stretch.