ldc 0.9.1 released

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Wed May 27 12:27:54 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Great! Quick question - are you supporting or considering supporting D2?
> I looked on the project's home page and couldn't find that information.
> There's mention of druntime for D2 which makes me hopeful.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

D2 support in LDC has been started, but it does not have any of D2's
features implemented. I believe all that has been done is the frontend
added. Last time I checked ldc + d2 would not compile.

I believe that the plan is to make D1 solid (more so than DMD), before
moving on to D2. One of the developers might be able to give a more
accurate status.