AA dsource project

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 12:53:20 PST 2009

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to create some kind of forum for
people to post candidate associative array implementations to replace the
current, much-despised implementation as the new "builtin" AA for D.  It's now
up at http://dsource.org/projects/aa/wiki/WikiStart .  SVN write access should
work for all registered dsource users.  If you have an associative array
implementation that you feel is a significant improvement over the current
builtin and are able/willing to license it under the Boost license, please
post it for comment.

Also, if you have a good benchmark for AAs, please create a benchmarks/
directory and submit it.