DMD svn and contract inheritance

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Tue Oct 6 07:57:10 PDT 2009

Walter Bright wrote:
> Then please go ahead and set it up.

What exactly would you like setting up? Currently I'm thinking:

* Automated builds of dmd 1 and 2
* Automated builds of druntime, phobos and tango
* Automated DStress runs
* Automated dmd test suite runs (if you're willing to provide me access
to the test suite)
* Automated builds of more popular projects from dsource (with
permission from the maintainers obviously)

Is there anything else you want?

I also need to know how you would like results to be reported. Would you
like them to sit on a web page with an RSS feed, email the results to a
specified list of email addresses, post to the nextgroups, post to IRC?