another d demoscene entry

#ponce aliloko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:08:02 PDT 2009

Hi,

We won another demo compo with a D entry (at MAIN demoparty)
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=53942

We tried to make a bigger and more impressive entry this time. Note that it's a french party so it's not Breakpoint.

D clearly allowed us to be more productive without a demotool. Still, mature demotools are one order of magnitude more productive (and awfully long to make). To be honest i don't expect demosceners to switch so easily from C++ but it could encourage some newcomers (like us) with a small code base.

I just released the source (again under WTFPL).
http://adinpsz.org/data/az-02_-_Extatique_src.zip